Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Ltd.
| Associate Software Developer
02 Sep 2009 -
03 Apr 2011
Software Developer for Engine Control Units (E.C.U.) in Automobiles involved in the development of the ‘Engine Torque Structure’ for both Diesel and Gasoline Vehicles using Control Systems, Digital Logic and High Level Language (C) coding.
• Analyzing requirements from OEM customers for module specific changes to the Torque Structure.
• Designing and Implementing these Designs according to their requirements.
• Software Tools used for Design and Implementation: ASCET, MICROGRAFX, COREL DESIGNER. C Language Coding was used for direct implementation
• Testing the implementations in a Simulated Car Laboratory.
Nuova ASP Middle East LLC
| Sales Engineer
01 Jul 2011 -
31 Jul 2014
Dubai, U. A. E.
Dealing in Electrical Products within the Nuova ASP range of Explosion Protected equipment meant for customers in the Oil and Gas Industry. Job included:
• Analyzing requirements from individual customers and contractors and proposing suitable solutions available within Nuova ASP’s range.
• Preparing technical designs with AUTO CAD for the said solutions and coordinating with concerned engineers as well as end customers based on their individual requirement and application.
• Quoting for the above equipment based on the requirements for the project involved.
• Concluding the deals and finalizing orders with the various customers.
• Serving the customer’s needs at the time of delivery, technical support for installation and other after sales related matters.