When it comes to personal care, there is a wide variety of different brands and products, that appeal to many different types of people from teenagers to older consumers. One of the targets for such products is athletes, who work their bodies hard during workouts, outdoor activities and sports.
We are interested in the next generation of personal care products that focus on helping athletes better recover from activity with technologically advanced benefits. Specifically, we would like to understand the benefits you think would help in an athlete’s recovery. This can be anything you can imagine that would help athletes recover better after giving their all.
Propose an idea for a new personal care product range that will help athletes recover:
1. What is your technologically advanced product and how would it be used by an athlete?
2. How does your product achieve it's benefit and why is that benefit important to an athlete's recovery?
3. How is your idea revolutionary or better than what’s currently available in the market?
4. (Challenge focus) We're very interested in the language you use to describe your product. Be sure to bold key terms and highlight the most important descriptions you give. We're specifically interested in the language that describes your product's benefits.
Your product must be in the personal care space. Examples of personal care products include body washes, cleansing pads, wipes, bar soaps, shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, face cream, body lotions, etc.
Things to consider:
- No ingestibles! Don’t propose anything that you eat (vitamins, energy bars, etc.)
- Keep our perspective! Please consider our position as a manufacturer of personal care products. Your proposal should propose a new product, unique to athletes, that we can manufacture, advertise, and sell to great success.
|Top 10% share 10.0K||Next 15% share 4000.0||Next 25% share 2000.0|
|2000||Ethan Chlebowski North Carolina State University|
|2000||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|2000||Meagan Bartlett Columbus State Community College|
|2000||Miles White University of South Florida|
|2000||Jay Levin-Gleba Johns Hopkins University|
|571||Pedro Simplicio University of Great Falls|
|571||James Bullitt University of Pittsburgh|
|571||Daniel Baker Virginia Commonwealth University|
|571||Christine Nguyen University of Central Florida|
|571||arousm McMaster University|
|571||Pedro Quintero University of Central Florida|
|571||Marlena Ruthe Iowa State University of Science and Technology|
|167||Nadijah Campbell University of Miami|
|167||Sydney C Northwestern University|
|167||Eric Verso Stanford University|
|167||Adithya Mohan Georgia Institute of Technology|
|167||Danny Hyun New York University|
|167||Sangeetha Ramachandran The Ohio State University|
|167||Christina Kaschte Hofstra University|
|167||Emily Rose University of Illinois|
|167||Ben Wood Tameside|
|167||Blake McCourt University of Pittsburgh|
|167||Kasey Carrick Michigan State University|
|167||Hannah Hedstrom Lehigh University|