The world is rapidly getting more connected. Imagine now that all cars come with a built-in internet connection, offering the opportunity to integrate more of the rest of your life with your vehicle.
Please submit the following:
1) How would you use a high-speed connection in your vehicle in your day-to-day? Specifically, walk us through your average day in detail and how the vehicle’s connection would improve your life.
2) List all the challenges you see with your use-case. How would you overcome these challenges?
Criteria: Keep the following in mind as you create your solution:
- Consider ideas that emphasize the role of the vehicle over the role of the phone or other brought-in devices.
- Be creative and ignore common ideas such as streaming audio, watching Netflix, posting to social media and navigation apps.
- Keep in mind some ideas may not be limited to in-vehicle experiences, but could also apply to use-cases to remotely interact with the vehicle.
- Don’t be constrained by what cars today can do. Assume you can build in capabilities to the vehicle to enable your idea, and be sure to tell us what those are.