Food trucks and late-night street vendors are popping up everywhere (in cities all over the world) with new and inventive foods for consumers to enjoy. In many cases, major national food trends or buzz-worthy food items originate in food trucks or at other similarly small establishments.
We are interested in your thoughts on the next buzz-worthy menu items that new food trucks or street vendors could offer that would get people to line up (maybe even for hours!) for the chance to get a taste.
Propose an idea for a new food truck or ‘street food’ menu item that the world hasn’t really seen yet (at least not in most places). Please describe the item in as much detail as possible to capture the idea since (unfortunately) we won’t be able to see or taste it in person. Include the following:
1) A written description of the concept/idea for the next ‘big thing’ in Food Truck or ‘street food’ (Include any details that help bring the idea to life, including the following)
· What does it look like? Smell like? How does it taste?
· How is it made? How would it be served?
2) A list of ingredients & description of how they would be prepared (basic recipe)
3) A basic visual for your idea (sketch, diagram, concept rendering, etc.) showing what your idea looks like and (if applicable) how it would be served.