Patients are at the core of everything that AstraZeneca does. Our innovation-led biopharmaceutical organization pushes the boundaries of science to find new ways to bring greater value to patients, improve patient outcomes, and deliver life changing medicines all over the globe. AstraZeneca therefore strives to understand how patients expect healthcare to be delivered in the future.
We are looking to understand how you see technologies changing and shaping patients expectations of healthcare by 2025.
Some things to consider:
· How will you access the medicines you need in the future?
· Who or what would you first speak to?
· What technology would be part of your daily lifestyle?
· How will you be diagnosed in the next 10 years?
· Will conditions be managed in dramatically different ways?
· What information will you be monitoring?
· How will you take care of their own health?
· Will your treatment be designed just for you?
You have the opportunity to decide what the future may bring!
NOTE: Please do some quick online research to determine whether your proposed technologies are indeed new ideas, and not something readily available at the present moment.
Describe at least two ways you think technology will disrupt healthcare by 2025? For your answers, please include the following:
· Overview - Short description of the technology trend (160 words or less)
· Example - Provide a real-world example (can be from another industry) that highlights how your idea could be disruptive to healthcare
· Pros/Cons - What benefits and downsides would this bring today?
· Your Thoughts - What are the chances that this really happens? What evidence is there that this is already happening? What are the things that need to happen before this becomes a reality?
Your responses will be scored based on creativity, uniqueness, evidence, and completeness.
There has never been a more exciting time than now around the convergence of science and technology. If you are interested in working at the forefront of digital health and innovation on industry leading challenges, and delivering an impact at a global scale, AstraZeneca’s Global Technology Leadership Development Programme is the perfect career opportunity for you. To find out more, view the attached brochure or visit https://careers.astrazeneca.com/students/programmes/it-leadership-programme
|Top 10% share $1,000||Next 15% share $400||Next 25% share $200|
|$142.90||Janelle Simmons Liberty University|
|$142.90||Dane Aiken University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland|
|$142.90||ANAS ELSABAGH University of Waterloo|
|$142.90||Pedro Simplicio University of Great Falls|
|$142.90||Mandeep Patel University of Texas at Austin|
|$142.90||Mitchell Woolley Central Michigan University|
|$142.90||Josh Lyman University of Oregon|
|$44.40||Siranjeevi D National Institute of Technology Trichy|
|$44.40||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|$44.40||Jesse Lu University of California at San Diego|
|$44.40||Fatima Barakzai George Mason University|
|$44.40||Rupesh Agarwal University of Tennessee|
|$44.40||Michael Gerace The Ohio State University|
|$44.40||Jamie Stanton University of Dayton|
|$44.40||Sophia T McMaster University|
|$12.50||Diana Lee Yorku|
|$12.50||Victor Nguyen University of Georgia|
|$12.50||Ansh Tayal National Institute of Technology Trichy|
|$12.50||Pearce Hogan University of Central Florida|
|$12.50||Matthew Lakomski Hofstra University|
|$12.50||Devin Gustus Pasco-Hernando State College|
|$12.50||Vilailuck P Assumption University|
|$12.50||Daniel Gurung Delhi University|
|$12.50||Juan Bueno Lone Star College|
|$12.50||Archit Rastogi University of Massachusetts|
|$12.50||Marwan Ahmed German University in Cairo|
|$12.50||Sam Alex Montclair State University|
|$12.50||ashwin sancheti University of Akron|
|$12.50||Kacen Moody Brigham Young University|
|$12.50||Kevin Hu Flinders University|