At Crocs, we pride ourselves on the comfortability of our shoes. We also like our shoes to tell you why they are comfortable, meaning that the reason they are comfortable should be visible. Our current “comfort story” offers 3 levels of comfortability in our shoes (see below).
See how our comfort story above shows you exactly how we make our shoes so comfortable? We’re excited to hear more ideas will make our shoes look (and still feel!) even more comfortable.
Propose a way make Crocs footwear visibly more comfortable:
1. What is your concept to make Crocs footwear visibly more comfortable and how does it work?
2. What about your idea makes it appear to be comfortable?
3. What about your idea will make consumers excited to buy new Crocs?
4. (Optional) Sketches, drawings, CAD renderings, mock-ups, charts, videos, graphs or any other visuals that support your argument.
Make sure you read the things to consider section below to ensure your idea is not disqualified for being off-topic.
Things to consider:
- Your idea can be anything from a new material to use, a new shoe to try, an addition to our existing products or anything else you can think of!
- Adding bumps to the bottom of shoes to massage user’s feet is the right line of thinking for this project, but it is not creative enough! We're always thinking about comfortable shoes so try to wow us with something really outside the box.
- Your concept should be casual and the comfort it provides should be immediate (not over a long time like wearing in boots).
- Your concept should not be overly complicated/expensive or focused on athletics.
Additional Terms: Please review the challenge provisions attached below before submitting your solution.
|Top 10% share 10.0K||Next 15% share 4000.0||Next 25% share 2000.0|
|1667||waits.april University of Central Florida|
|1667||Anthony Collichio Boston University|
|1667||Christopher Snipes Temple University|
|1667||Adam Sarsony University of Maryland|
|1667||Trevor Bechtold Indiana University|
|1667||Sophia T McMaster University|
|500||Sama Shah University of Southern California|
|500||Pavitra Siva University of Michigan|
|500||Archit Nandi University of Florida|
|500||Jeanette Jones coe|
|500||Claire Coleman New School University|
|500||Sydney C Northwestern University|
|500||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|500||Jinghao Yang Case Western Reserve University|
|143||Alyssa Paparella Slc|
|143||A Vidyesh Rao|
|143||Tarun Jha University of Florida|
|143||Ethan Chlebowski North Carolina State University|
|143||Meagan Bartlett Columbus State Community College|
|143||Collin McCourt University of Pittsburgh|
|143||Kendra Jackson Florida A & M University|
|143||Shahin Rafikian University of Maryland|
|143||Jesse Donahue University of Minnesota|
|143||Sydney Pepper Clark University|
|143||Kyle Britt Ottawa|
|143||Vayunamu Bawa University of San Diego|
|143||ant96 University of Pittsburgh|