|Anonymous Financial Services||Next Challenge: How can our customer service culture meet customers' changing desires?|
Calling all renters...Let us help you pay your bills!
Do you feel like you’re buried in bills? Coming in every week, with various due dates, leaving you stressed that you might miss a payment? Did you know that the average renter pays seven bills each month but only receives two paychecks? Try doing that math!
Now add a roommate into this equation, and watch the complication multiply. Figuring out who pays what and when is taking away from your precious time...you have better things to do! We believe there should be an easier way to budget your expenses, pay and/or split your bills...before they are overdue.
If you were to design a solution, what would it look like and why?
Propose a suite or system to make paying bills easier for renters:
1. What will be the core features of your suite or system to make bill paying easier?
2. How do each of these features make bill paying easier?
3. What special features (tracking expenses, tracking income, splitting with roommates, etc.) could be added to your suite or system?
4. (Optional) Sketches, drawings, mock-ups, videos, or any other visuals that show your suite or system
Things to consider:
- Payment preferences! Be sure to account for how payment preference can be recorded in your solution.
- Stay organized! A great way to approach this challenge is to separate each feature from one another and explain how each one will help you reach your goal individually. No walls of text please!
- Consider the market! We’re targeting all folks that rent for this challenge, which will generally be 18-35 year olds.
- Keep our perspective! Consider our role as the company who want to make this product. How can we meet our potential users needs and create a product that anyone who needs it will be excited to use?
|Top 10% share $1,000||Next 15% share $400||Next 25% share $200|
|$125.00||Mateusz Swulinski New York University|
|$125.00||Jason Rosenblum Tulane University at New Orleans|
|$125.00||Michael Manning Brown University|
|$125.00||Justin Diffley University of South Carolina|
|$125.00||Miguel Martinez University of Texas at El Paso|
|$125.00||Calum MacGregor St-andrews|
|$125.00||Katie McMullen University of Wisconsin|
|$36.40||Ethan Chlebowski North Carolina State University|
|$36.40||Julia Kieserman Georgetown University|
|$36.40||Ranjan Biswas, MCP, CSPO George Washington University|
|$36.40||Nicholas Pereira University of Texas at Austin|
|$36.40||Viviane Cahen Tulane University at New Orleans|
|$36.40||Kelly Maclauchlan Carleton University|
|$36.40||Dominic Lentini Florida Atlantic University|
|$36.40||Joshua Noe Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis|
|$36.40||Mason Chee Pennsylvania State University|
|$36.40||Erik Webb Brigham Young University|
|$36.40||Hyun Joon Kim Temple University|
|$11.10||Sophia T McMaster University|
|$11.10||klechner University of Central Florida|
|$11.10||Alana Cobb University of Rhode Island|
|$11.10||Jenna Slagle The Ohio State University|
|$11.10||Jennifer Miller Walden University|
|$11.10||Alexis McDermott Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania|
|$11.10||Grace Timken California Polytechnic State University|
|$11.10||Elizabeth H Liberty University|
|$11.10||Josh Lyman University of Oregon|
|$11.10||Cassidy Shell Davidson College|
|$11.10||Annalee Jones Miami University|
|$11.10||Alyssa Paparella Slc|
|$11.10||Tarun Jha University of Florida|
|$11.10||Akshat Gandhi somaiya|
|$11.10||Paul McMillan University of Central Florida|
|$11.10||jankvd University of Central Florida|
|$11.10||Kristin Andrews University of Central Florida|
|$11.10||Anthony Constantino Maricopa Community College District|