|Next Challenge: Calling Millennials and Gen Z! How should we redesign the exterior of our cakes to sell in grocery stores?|
Company XYZ is a Canadian Credit Union that has a strong focus on improving their ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) priorities. They are currently working on their strategy to transition to net zero emissions, support their community through diversity & inclusion, as well as their code of conduct (structures, systems & practices) and want to be held accountable.
Company XYZ is having a difficult time deciding how they want to display their ESG priorities on their new website. If you were leading this project from idea through execution, how would you display these ESG priorities to Company XYZ’s stakeholders, beneficiaries, investors, clients on their new website?
Leading this website renewal and refresh, what/how would the primary focus (within ESG) be displayed on the website?
1. How would this website refresh reflect our deep values for diversity and inclusion? What demographics would this impact?
2. What would the ESG portion of the layout look like on the main home page?
3. In detail, how would the new website layout increase engagement among the communities visiting the website.
4. How would the website refresh reflect our values for governance and transparency in the work that we do?
5. In detail please describe why this should be a focus and why the local communities would also get behind this project? (Overall we want to hear what would make this successful in the eyes of the local community)
Submissions will be graded on the following criteria:
- 1-10 Scale
will share $500
will share $200
will share $100
|$71.40||Edilson Gomes de Lima Ibero American|
|$71.40||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|$71.40||Avijit Majumder Manipal University|
|$71.40||Phillips Staninski University of Chicago|
|$71.40||Patience Kabura San Jose State University|
|$71.40||Hannah Semmes University of Virginia|
|$71.40||Sang Nguyen McGill University|
|$18.20||Srishti Gupta Indian Institute of Management - Indore|
|$18.20||Olivia Nguyen University of California at Davis|
|$18.20||Chika Arakawa Fashion Institute of Technology|
|$18.20||Christopher Adjei-Frimpong University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa|
|$18.20||Ali Naqi University of London|
|$18.20||Christian Bakken Georgetown University|
|$18.20||Abhishek Mishra Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow|
|$18.20||Prithvi Raj Bhupathi RMIT University|
|$5.60||Lewis Kim University of California, Berkeley|
|$5.60||Sharicia Mason Jacobs University Bremen|
|$5.60||SWATHI GANNE University of Texas at Arlington|
|$5.60||Armand Anoumang Dongseo University, Korea|
|$5.60||Jacqueline Duong University of California, Los Angeles|
|$5.60||K B Ferris State University|
|$5.60||Marvin Okafor Covenant University|
|$5.60||Iqra Amir Heinrich Heine University|
|$5.60||Kgaugelo Mohlamonyane University of South Africa|
|$5.60||Ishak Nazim College of the Holy Cross|
|$5.60||Benjamin Mpolokoso New Jersey Institute of Technology|
|$5.60||Josephine A. University of Lagos|
|$5.60||Shahid Nazir PTU|
|$5.60||Olivia Wendell Honolulu community college|