|Diebold||Next Challenge: What would make Sonic the ultimate wing destination?|
As technological advancements improve the banking industry, it will continue to give bank customers the opportunity to have their needs met without making plans to visit a location and speak to a bank teller. However, for customers who are used to waiting in line to speak with a teller, we need to figure out the best way to capture their attention and convince them to use self-service banking machines instead of ignoring the machine and waiting in line.
Please complete the following:
1) What unique method would you use to capture the attention of people as they walked by a self-service bank machine?
2) Specifically, what features (sounds, displays, lights, etc.) would capture the attention of a customer? Why do you feel this would work?
3) Attach an artistic rendering (design, sketch, mockup, etc.) showing how your solution would work when a passing customer walked by the banking machine.
Criteria: If you need help getting started, try exploring any of the technologies below to help you create your submission. Also, feel free to go beyond any these ideas and be creative!
- Bluetooth technology
- Light emitting or pulse/sound emitting beacon technology
- Gesture-based technology like the Microsoft Kinect
|Top 5 share $750||Next 5 share $250|
|$150.00||kjs8718 Truman State University|
|$150.00||vponomarenko San Diego State University|
|$150.00||Milss Sims Kaplan University|
|$150.00||Micah Rubin smcm|
|$150.00||Justin Jimenez California State Polytechnic University, Pomona|
|$50.00||Chelsea Stovall University of Texas at Austin|
|$50.00||Mandeep Patel University of Texas at Austin|
|$50.00||Jessicah Wood University of California, Santa Cruz|
|$50.00||Jacob Cordova Western Washington University|
|$50.00||Charles Herrera Johns Hopkins University|