For working couples in their late 20’s and early 30’s, hosting a gathering with friends is an event to look forward to in their increasingly busy lives. For many hosts, it’s important to expose guests to new and exciting experiences or products while ensuring that everyone enjoys themselves in a comfortable environment. We are seeking ideas for a new beverage product, service or experience that helps shake up everyday party routines in this way.
Please answer the following:
1) Propose a new beverage product, service, or experience that could help hosts discover new ways to wow their friends and create fun memories.
- Explain how your product, service or experience will make the gathering special and memorable
- Explain the product, service or experience, and how guests would consume, interact or experience it. (ex. from a can or bottle, as a drink mix, other new design, etc.)
- Propose a name for your product/experience and explain why you think it fits.
- If applicable, include an artistic rendering that helps bring your idea to life
- As stated in the deliverables, you can focus on the beverage product itself, or choose to focus on the experience/service that adds new life to these social gatherings. However, there needs to be a beverage component that is central to the experience in some way.
- Dual income party hosts have more disposable income, so your ideas can be premium products, services or experiences
- Your beverage idea should be non-alcoholic but may include ways to incorporate alcohol
- New to the world and out of the box ideas are encouraged
|Top 3 share $450||Next 3 share $150|
|$50.00||Eric Dietrich The Ohio State University|
|$150.00||Phanindra Reddy Madduru University of South Florida|
|$50.00||Alexander Fucito Temple University|
|$50.00||Jinzhu Zhai University of Waterloo|
|$150.00||Billy Collins Montana State University|
|$150.00||S Sakamosa Oregon State University|