|OnStar® 4G LTE||Next Challenge: How can our customer service culture meet customers' changing desires?|
The world is rapidly getting more connected. Imagine now that all cars come with a built-in internet connection, offering the opportunity to integrate more of the rest of your life with your vehicle.
Please submit the following:
1) How would you use a high-speed connection in your vehicle in your day-to-day? Specifically, walk us through your average day in detail and how the vehicle’s connection would improve your life.
2) List all the challenges you see with your use-case. How would you overcome these challenges?
Criteria: Keep the following in mind as you create your solution:
- Consider ideas that emphasize the role of the vehicle over the role of the phone or other brought-in devices.
- Be creative and ignore common ideas such as streaming audio, watching Netflix, posting to social media and navigation apps.
- Keep in mind some ideas may not be limited to in-vehicle experiences, but could also apply to use-cases to remotely interact with the vehicle.
- Don’t be constrained by what cars today can do. Assume you can build in capabilities to the vehicle to enable your idea, and be sure to tell us what those are.
|Top 5 share $750||Next 5 share $250|
|$150.00||Adhithya Ramakumar Indiana University|
|$150.00||Tiffany Reeser Tennessee Tech University|
|$150.00||Michelle Smith University of Maryland|
|$150.00||Daniel James California State University at Fullerton|
|$150.00||Nicholas Pereira University of Texas at Austin|
|$50.00||Danny Kim University of Massachusettes, Boston|
|$50.00||Isabella Fojut udallas|
|$50.00||Tiffany Lee Barnard College|
|$50.00||Gautam Prem Jain Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi|
|$50.00||Weiwei Li University of Toronto|