In the early 2000s, digital cameras were all the rage. You could take pictures, store them on a card which you’d insert into your computer and perhaps eventually upload onto Myspace or Facebook. In 2016, Smartphones have completely taken over the consumer digital camera marketplace (excluding specialized high end cameras).
We make laundry products and think that traditional laundry detergent is ready to go the way of the digital cameras and dinosaurs (extinct). There simply has to be a better way of getting our dirty clothes soaped up than buying/bringing home/lifting a heavy detergent container, pouring and measuring into a cup, and then trying not to spill all over yourself as you add the detergent to the wash. How can we move traditional laundry detergent into the past with digital cameras, and bring it into the future alongside Smartphones?
Create a laundry detergent product that improves on current laundry practices:
1. What is your futuristic laundry detergent product?
2. How does it alleviate the pain points of current detergent or make the detergent experience satisfying/fun?
3. (Optional) Sketches, drawings, mock-ups, videos, CAD renderings or any other visuals that better illustrate your laundry detergent product
Things to consider:
- We want to hear your thoughts on interesting and exciting new directions that laundry might head in. Submissions that suggest predictable/already established practices will not be highly regarded
- Consider the human experience with laundry in the future, and how Anon Laundry co can fit into the new practices that will be in place
|Top 5 share 7500||Next 5 share 2500|
|1500||Marlena Ruthe Iowa State University of Science and Technology|
|1500||vponomarenko San Diego State University|
|1500||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|1500||Steven Biondo Alfredstate|
|1500||Ronaldo Villarroel University of North Dakota|
|500||Kaila Trawitzki New Jersey Institute of Technology|
|500||Jessica Grabowski University of Central Florida|
|500||Lisa Buccafus University of Colorado|
|500||Kayla Dean Appalachian State University|
|500||Anitha Perepelyuk Scccd|