Bright individuals come to the United States from all over the world to pursue opportunity. In 2014, the population of immigrants in the US stood at more than 42 million, over 13 percent of the total population. And in the 2015-2016 school year there were over 1 million International students enrolled in colleges and universities across the country.
The process of applying to college, enrolling in a school, and completing a degree can be daunting for people who are new to the US. We want to know: What products or ideas can we utilize to make succeeding in in college easier for people who are new to the country?
Your idea could aim to help those who have immigrated to the United States or individuals who are in the US temporarily to complete their education. We’re open to all ideas!
Propose a product or service to help individuals that are new in the United States reach their education goals:
1. What is your product or idea to help individuals that are new in the United States reach their college goals?
2. What difficulties or challenges does your product or service help them meet?
3. Why will your product or idea be more effective than existing resources?
Bonus 1: Complete steps 1-3 multiple times for multiple ideas or products.
Bonus 2: Present your submission as a presentation (Powerpoint, Slideshare, Prezi, or similar) or with a video (include Dropbox or YouTube link in submission box).
Things to consider:
- Personal experience? If you are a first-generation American, recent immigrant, or International student studying in the US or would like to, we’d love to hear your perspective!
- Cite sources! Whether or not you have real data, citing sources to back up your claims and prove the worth of your ideas is always valuable!
|Top 10% share 10.0K||Next 15% share 4000.0||Next 25% share 2000.0|
|Leaders will be displayed here as they are rated...|