|United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU)||Next Challenge: What's your idea for the next great mint?|
Mobile banking has become ubiquitous in recent years. Since 2011, usage of mobile banking products has increased from 20 – 35% across the US. Juniper Research predicts that there will be 1 billion mobile banking users worldwide by the end of 2017, up from 590 million in 2013.
Imagine you were tasked with redesigning the mobile experience for a bank or credit union.
1. What features would be essential to your mobile experience?
2. What features would be nice-to-have’s?
3. Select one unique product experience and describe the interface and user interaction
4. Why did you choose this feature? What makes it special and delight the customer?
5. (Optional) Wire frames, sketches, mock ups, or any visual representation of your mobile banking solution
- DO NOT suggest Check account balance or Deposit Checks as we will already be utilizing these features
- It is highly suggested that you submit visuals as listed in deliverable 5 to give the best visual representation of your solution
- Top submissions will propose a compelling user experience, clearly communicate the value of the features, and use visuals to describe the interface.
|Top 5 share $750||Next 5 share $250|
|$150.00||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|$150.00||Austin Pearl Babson College|
|$150.00||Sai Agnikhotram Instituto de Empresa|
|$150.00||Akshat Gandhi somaiya|
|$150.00||Gordon McDonald Australian National University|
|$50.00||Christina Matayka Elgin|
|$50.00||Neil O'Donnell Cornell University|
|$50.00||Abhinav Bassi New Jersey Institute of Technology|
|$50.00||Eric Lee Washington University in St. Louis|
|$50.00||Kendrick Cheng University of Technology Sydney|