|Anonymous Faucets & Fixtures||Next Challenge: How will you partner with energy utilities of the future?|
Our houses have advanced video and security systems, smart thermostats, and even refrigerators that can check Twitter and display recipes. One critical part of our homes, despite used everyday by their residents, hasn’t been the subject of a charge into the future: our showers.
Certainly there is room for advancement in the way we bathe, but the innovative ideas that will make change haven’t been realized or implemented yet. At Anonymous Faucets and Fixtures, we want to improve the shower experience by creating tools that utilize the technological advances that have changed our lives in so many other ways.
Answer each item separately in a proposal for your shower or shower tool of the future:
1. What is your idea for a futuristic shower or shower tool?
2. What technologies does it utilize?
3. Why will consumers be excited about this product?
4. (Optional) Sketches, drawings, CAD renderings, mock-ups, charts, videos, graphs or any other visuals that support your argument is strongly encouraged
Things to consider:
- There are currently handshowers, and showerheads in your shower, think outside the box as to tools to connect or not connect to the water supply
- Think about applications, tasks, or tools that are not currently performed in the shower but maybe should be or would benefit from being performed in the shower
- Be sure to think outside the box, ideas can consider any part of standard showering or add entirely new elements
- Any shower products or tools that are already on the market will not be considered
- Creativity and Modularity (the option for a shower user to add and remove different items, tools, and upgrades) are great places to start your thinking
|Top 5 share $750||Next 5 share $250|
|$150.00||Lane Jacobs Spu|
|$150.00||Lily Mazlan RMIT University|
|$150.00||Paul Cousens Everest|
|$150.00||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|$150.00||Byron Pang University of California, Los Angeles|
|$50.00||Alexander Zayac University of Central Florida|
|$50.00||Jack Conant University of Maine|
|$50.00||Kaitlyn McCaffrey University of Central Florida|
|$50.00||Oscar Deng University of Florida|
|$50.00||Archit Nandi University of Florida|