CHALLENGE: Clear wants to take a greater role in helping the world by taking on a social mission that incorporates our brand and products.
EXAMPLE: A brand we love, Vaseline, recently launched a new social mission to heal the skin of 5 million people living in crisis or conflict zones by 2020. They’re calling this mission the Vaseline Healing Project and are partnering with the international aid organization Direct Relief to reach their goal.
YOUR GOAL: Propose an issue facing the world that Clear can help solve, and the way we can solve it. The way Clear solves this issue should relate to our brand and our anti dandruff technology.
Vaseline heals the skin, heals the world
Clear removes and prevents dandruff, …..?
1. What issue should Clear Hair Care help solve and why is it important?
2. What should Clear Hair care do to solve this issue?
3. How does this cause or issue and our means to fight against it tie in with Clear and anti-dandruff?
4. (Optional) Sketches, drawings, advertisements, mock-ups, charts, videos, graphs or any other visuals that support your argument
The best submissions and ideas will drive awareness, build admiration, and establish a deep connection with consumers for CLEAR Brand. CLEAR is an anti-dandruff expert, cosmetic but not medical.
Things to consider:
- Provide statistics associated with your issue and our impact on them when possible, including one big statistic for us to help change is a great place to start!
- The best submissions will help our brand have an impact on a real problem and be simple to implement.
- Your technique for fighting against your proposed issue should minimize our costs when possible (consider using product instead of capital if possible).
- We highly recommend referencing other similar campaigns or organizations to partner with in your submission.
|Top 10% share 10.0K||Next 15% share 4000.0||Next 25% share 2000.0|
|1429||Elisabeth Danis University of Alabama|
|1429||Dominique Altamari University of Massachusetts|
|1429||Morganne Wilbourne St-andrews|
|1429||Makenzie Allen The University of Oklahoma|
|1429||Selena Hu University of California at Berkeley|
|1429||Chelsea Lappe University of Houston|
|444||Kaelyn Tindall Boston University|
|444||Morgan Foster University of Central Florida|
|444||Lily Mazlan RMIT University|
|444||Eric Sedlacek University of Illinois|
|444||Max Gong University of California, Los Angeles|
|444||Chelsea Olivera Johns Hopkins University|
|444||Olivia Glynn Monash University|
|444||Sophia T McMaster University|
|125||Shawn Wang Lehigh University|
|125||Jacob Rappaport Drew|
|125||Sydney Chesworth Hofstra University|
|125||Will Blischke Western Michigan University|
|125||hpd220 Lehigh University|
|125||Nicole Donzella Quinnipiac University|
|125||Kelly Maclauchlan Carleton University|
|125||Lauren Ring University of California at San Diego|
|125||Janelle Simmons Liberty University|
|125||Meagan Bartlett Columbus State Community College|
|125||lchowar2 North Carolina State University|
|125||Jane Morrow Agnesscott|
|125||Lauren E Winthrop University|
|125||Josh Lyman University of Oregon|
|125||Aadesh Singh University of California, Los Angeles|
|125||Raj Agarwal Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay|