|Anonymous Faucets & Fixtures||Next Challenge: How can our customer service culture meet customers' changing desires?|
Bathrooms have sinks, toilets, showers, bathtubs and even bidets. Kitchens have water dispensers, dishwashers, and of course sinks as well. We pride ourselves on our amazing water-focused fixtures that serve these areas, and a few outside as well.
An option we’ve been exploring lately is the opportunity to start creating faucets and fixtures for use outside of the bathroom and kitchen. What opportunities are there for a water fixture that belongs inside an office? How about in the bedroom, living room, or hallway?
For the purposes of this challenge, consider a water fixture to be a water delivery system of any kind.
Propose a water fixture for use outside the kitchen or bathroom:
1. What is your water fixture for use outside the kitchen or bathroom?
2. How does your fixture work?
3. What consumer need does it meet and why will people buy it?
4. (Optional) Sketches, drawings, CAD renderings, mock-ups, charts, videos, graphs or any other visuals that better explain your concept
Submitting an already existing water fixture in a new location (kitchen sink in your bedroom or drinking fountain in the home) is not an acceptable solution! We want completely new fixtures with new functionalities only.
Things to consider:
- Be Creative! A simple sprinkler or hose system for outside, or non-innovative water dispenser are not acceptable solutions for this project. Your submission should be outside the box and something we’ve never considered before.
|Top 5 share $750||Next 5 share $250|
|$150.00||Eric Escajeda Edinboro University of Pennsylvania|
|$150.00||Gerasim Panev Aubg|
|$150.00||dcleveng Eastern Michigan University|
|$150.00||Caleb McDonald University of Florida|
|$150.00||Ethan Pina Xavier University|
|$50.00||Tarun Jha University of Florida|
|$50.00||A. Courtney University of California at Davis|
|$50.00||Adam Jannicelli Manhattan|
|$50.00||Dan Meyers Brown University|
|$50.00||Marlena Ruthe Iowa State University of Science and Technology|