Traditionally, KFC has been viewed as a family-oriented restaurant. With many family options on our menu, we’ve been very successful at attracting this group of customers. However, we are interested in discovering new offerings to help make us more appealing to Millennials.
Please submit the following:
1) Propose a new food offering that would specifically attract Millennials (18-29) to come eat at KFC
- Why do you think your idea would be popular with Millennials?
- How does your idea fit with the KFC brand?
- Your offering can be a meal, snack, dessert, or even beverage
- Your idea should not include exotic or overly expensive ingredients (ex. Saffron)
|Top 3 share 4500||Next 3 share 1500|
|1500||Emma Tarquinio Suffolk University|
|1500||Matthew Foley St. Petersburg College|
|1500||Brittany Long Colorado Technical University|
|500||Andrei Riley Univeristy of the West Indies|
|500||Jessica Harris University of South Carolina|
|500||Colin Hancock University of Iowa|