Boost your job application by writing a great cover letter and highlighting a real project from MindSumo in your resume. Learn More >
Sample cover letter for Full Time position at Credit Suisse
I read with great interest your advertisement for a Financial Analyst. This would be a great step forward in my career path as I have accumulated 20 years in the accounting arena. An extensive background as a key member for firms both regionally and nationally, I would be bringing high level skills as well as the ability and willingness to travel as needed. Working within a high energy, dynamic environment would be a great fit for me as I have been in leadership positions with high visibility. I have attached my resume and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this placement. Consider the following as they relate to your industry:
- Direct involvement with monthly management meetings and compilation of management dashboard analysis.
- Capital project forecasting, detail revenue and expense planning.
- Cost/benefit analysis, credit analysis, variance analysis, cash flow analysis, yearly budgeting and forecasting.
- Extensive work with costing and overhead allocation as well as revenue recognition.
- Audit coordination and compilation of schedules and work papers.
- Reporting for internal and external clients.
- Advanced command of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word, Power Point and Access, QuickBooks, as well as numerous ERP packages.
The attached resume is provided for your review. Excellent references are available upon request. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you during a personal interview.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter