Applying for a scholarship? Check out our scholarship essays database>
Sample cover letter for Full Time position at DAIRY
R & D
GOT THE JOB? Yes
Dear Mam and Sir,
This application allows a focus on the acquisition and uses of my research skill and on the roll of social development and industrial application. I am Yogesh Kumar post graduated in B.Tech-M.Tech Dual degree integrated course in Bio-technology & Bio-informatics (Nano-technology) from a very prestigious collage Centre For Converging technology University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India(got all India 7th merit rank) along with 1 year of Industrial work experience in various organization such as; Mehsana District Milk Producers Union; Unit of AMUL India which is Asia’s biggest co-operative dairy;Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,India's premier nuclear research facility andModel Dairy Plant which is unit of National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal. I am very confident that, I am the right candidate for this position.
During my course i went for different industrial training program and i have done very valuable quality and economical projects in some Food and Dairy industries.
(1) Chemical and microbiological analysis of treated dairy waste water in effluent treatment plant (ETP).
(2) Enumeration and analysis of pathogenic bacteria in upcoming raw milk from milk producers (Total Plate Count Techniques) and establish some major critical control point (CCP) to minimize this problem.
(3) Determination of working efficiency of pasteurizer, cream separators, Homogenizer.
(4) Made a role model for effective quality milk collection (in terms of bacteriological and chemical) from milk producers to processing plant unit level.
(5) Different Antioxidant activity (2, 2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl (DPPH), Total phenolic, (Fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP)), phytochemical composition of sabja seed (Ocimum basilicum) using extraction method.
Currently i am working as project management trainee in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai, India(A premier multi-disciplinary Nuclear Research Centre of India having excellent infrastructure for advanced Research and Development with expertise covering the entire spectrum of Nuclear Science, Food Technology and related areas). I am highly responsible person for the project “antioxidant activity and phytochemical composition of sabja seed (Ocimum basilicum) and make Nano-particle of sabja seed by green synthesis.” In this projects application of such antioxidant activity has strong possibilities in Cancer treatment and in various food Industries. I have an excellent track record as a hard-working member of the project team and always ready to lend a hand and offer suggestions when invited. I enjoy a close team dynamic and being able to confer with my colleagues about current projects.
My research and writing skills have been well developed during my research projects and my communication skills were further enhanced by the experiences I had during the year I worked as a project trainee. I enjoy problem-solving, and am keen to collaborate with your team. So it is kind request to you for provide me this opportunity than i can show my subject knowledge and dedication towards work.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter