Boost your job application by writing a great cover letter and highlighting a real project from MindSumo in your resume. Learn More >
Sample cover letter for Full Time position at Meridian Health
To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to apply to the Junior Project Management Analyst position with Meridian Health Plan. The depth of experience I have gained through my educational and professional endeavors has equipped me to be an ideal candidate for this position.
I have been part of the Clinical Care Extenders (CCE) internship program in since June 2012 gaining both clinical and patient care experience within a hospital setting. In March 2013, I also joined the Leadership Team of this internship, the group responsible for collaboratively managing the day to day operations of a program with 400+ active interns.
Listed below are some professional highlights and skills I have cultivated in my CCE internship experience:
- Organized and maintained the shifting schedules, trainings, attendance, and evaluations of anywhere from 20-100 interns, and consistently reported all data.
- Trained 250+ incoming interns on critical patient care skills and healthcare topics, including HIPAA policies, patient rights, and mandatory reporting protocols, through both large scale lectures and practical demonstrations.
- Collaborated with senior management to implement hospital initiatives, including: multidisciplinary patient rounding to collect data on patient experience, and medication education/management to document and encourage medication adherence.
- Developed brochures/programs and presentation visuals for major hospital events, including the Superstar Recognition program for associates and a STEMI Center launch press conference.
- Reviewed 100+ hospital-vendor contracts and agreements for accuracy and compliance; reported and documented all errors, violations, and policy/protocol deviations.
This May, I received my B.S. in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention from the University of Southern California. My educational background combined with my professional experiences serving a community-focused hospital have given me opportunities to develop and apply all the practical administrative knowledge, skills, and competencies you are seeking in a Junior Project Management Analyst. I truly believe this is a dynamic position that fully incorporates all of my personal and professional expertise and passions. I look forward to being in this position and joining the quality and innovation-driven Meridian Health Plan team during this revolutionary era of healthcare.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter