Boost your job application by writing a great cover letter and highlighting a real project from MindSumo in your resume. Learn More >
Sample cover letter for Full Time position at Oando Plc
Dear Hiring Manager,
It is with great interest that I read your posting on your website for a Corporate Finance Analyst.My unique mix of work experience and skill-set in complex accounting and analytical reviews of financial statement coupled with an MBA I will receive at EDHEC Business School make me an ideal candidate for the position. I am confident I would make a valuable and immediate contribution to your team.
It will be a privilege working for a prominent company such as Oando Plc, renowned for customer satisfaction as well as its relentless effort towards being Africa’s largest energy company with its recent acquisition of ConocoPhilips Nigeria oil and gas business.
My five years of audit experience with Deloitte Nigeria provided me with a proven track record in almost all of the competencies you're seeking.The following are highlights of my qualifications:
- Exceptional understanding of best practices and operations of businesses
- Audit coordination and compilation of schedules and work papers
- Analysis of financial statements and reporting for internal and external clients.
- Excellent communication skills honed over the last 6 years in customer facing roles for interacting with customers and peers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with a record of being an excellent team player
I know the combination of my experience, education and motivation to excel will enable me make a positive impact in your organization.
Enclosed is a copy of my resume, which provides additional information on my background and qualifications for your review. I look forward to discussing ways I would be of value to the Oando Team.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter