Applying for a scholarship? Check out our scholarship essays database>
Sample cover letter for Internship position at Purdue Convocations
GOT THE JOB? Yes
August 18, 2015
I am interested in the Coordinator position advertised on the Purdue Convocations website. My resume is enclosed for your review. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My skills are definitely an ideal match for this position.
- Advanced experience using most social networks including the following: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit, WordPress, Tumblr, etc.
- Strong writing skills with a unique “voice” and authentic style
- Demonstrated knowledge of graphic design, photography, and videography
- Experience creating content using some or all of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, or other graphics, photo, and video editing software
- Significant social network
- Knows how to use HootSuite, Tweetbot, etc
- Involved in multiple organizations on campus including the Public Relations Students Society of America, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and the Delta Zeta Sorority
- Communications, marketing, and writing experience
- Very flexible availability, always punctual
I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials and experience. Thank you again for your consideration.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter