Applying for a scholarship? Check out our scholarship essays database>
Sample cover letter for Full Time position at Revolution Foods
Dear Hiring Professional,
I was excited to learn of your job opening for Staffing Coordinator in Santa Fe Springs. As a former Teach for America Corps member and as someone with a personal commitment to lifelong learning and education equality, I am passionate about THINK Together’s vision to bring about educational excellence and equity for all kids.
Please consider the following list of my skills and accomplishments:
- Experience with staffing coordination while acting as co-owner and chief administrator of MS Window Cleaning. Additional responsibilities included handling of sensitive client data, payroll, billing, and data analysis to better meet the needs of a client base of over 100 local businesses.
- Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated professional demeanor, as well as conflict resolution and sensitivity training as part of my three years of customer service experience.
- Strong computer skills, including extensive experience in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel. Also have experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs, and SurveyMonkey.
- Word Processing Skills: 60 wpm
- As per Teach for America guidelines, I have previously passed both a background check, LiveScan, and a TB test within the last 12 months.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability as evidenced by my B.A. degree in Philosophy, a discipline that requires careful problem analysis and creative thinking in order to create solutions with limited previous standardization. This discipline also requires the ability to interpret instructions in a variety of forms, such as written, oral, or diagram, and implement solutions.
I sincerely believe that with my skills, experience, education, and commitment to educational equity will make me an asset to the THINK Together team. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss my skills and qualifications. Thank you for your time and consideration.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter