Applying for a scholarship? Check out our scholarship essays database>
Sample cover letter for Internship position at School
Dear (Mr./Ms./Mrs. Last Name),
I am interested in the desk clerk position advertised on the school bulletin board. I have attached my resume to this email for your review. Given my prior professional experience doing similar work, I believe I’d make a strong candidate for your consideration in this job.
- Responsible for monitoring collection of IDs and maintaining accurate records of guest exit and entry
- Work in cooperation with Facility Management, Public Safety, and Residence Hall Staff to ensure smooth and safe operation
- Quickly learn the rules covered in the desk staff training manual, housing contracts
- Maintain compliance with all school policies and procedures, both as a student and staff member
- Experience doing clerical work as a student government representative during several school events, ensuring their smooth operation
- Received my school’s Citizenship Award in recognition for my consistent participation in school and community events
- Achieved a 3.9 GPA and scored over 1400 on the SAT
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 400 hours as a baby sitter, caring for children ranging from toddlers to teenagers
Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to further discussing my qualifications for this job.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter