Applying for a scholarship? Check out our scholarship essays database>
Sample cover letter for Full Time position at TI
Dear Recruiting Manager,
I am applying for the position of System Engineer Interns listed on your company’s website. The opportunity presented is extremely alluring. Technical knowledge has always been my strength and passion. This position of System Engineer Intern works really well for me. My technical education and my customer interaction profile in the past make me a competitive candidate for this position. I am currently enrolled as a student in Masters of Science Program at Syracuse University majoring in Electrical Engineering with emphasis on Power Electronics and Power Systems. My skills sets include most of the computer aided tools required for electrical engineering.
The key strengths that I possess to excel in this position include but are not limited to, the following:
- Adept skills in leading a team and working efficiently with a team comprising of people well versed with different skill sets and there by contributing effectively to achieve a target.
- Adapt efficiently to the constantly changing situations that arise during a course of a project and handle them efficiently.
- Apt logical, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Technical knowledge of various Power electronics converters and most of the Computer aided tools for simulation and design such as MATLAB, Simulink, LABVIEW, PSPICE and Power World.
- Eager to learn new things and gain knowledge about different aspects which play a major role in shaping the growth of a firm.
- Confident Presentation and Speaking skills with good convincing and interaction skills.
- Ability to develop codes in C, C++, OOP with Java, Embedded C with knowledge of DBMS
- MATLAB and Simulink to simulate control systems for various devices.
I have attached my resume which speaks about my academic projects and other accomplishments with better attention to detail. I assure that with my skills I will be able to make a significant contribution to the position as well as the team.
Proactiveness and enthusiasm are the best suited adjectives to define me and keeping up the adjectives I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter