Applying for a scholarship? Check out our scholarship essays database>
Sample cover letter for Internship position at VMWare
Software Engineer Intern
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am writing to express my interest in the posting for the position of Intern at VMware career website. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a strong programming and technical background. As part of my undergraduate education, I have attained practical knowledge of Database Management Systems, Algorithms, Data Structures, Software Architecture and Operating Systems.
- Provided critical problem resolution and assistance with troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production website issues, developing monitoring solutions, performing website maintenance and configuration for Premier and Professional customers of Microsoft who use the .NET platform for developing web applications.
- Guided and provided best-practices solutions to web developers all over the world, especially from North America in Microsoft .NET coding, performance issues and post-production debugging.
- Provided technical training and feature explanation to Microsoft Partners on latest .NET/ IIS/ Azure technologies.
- Managed technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction.
- Engaged with Project Managers and product team directly to improve the tools and product.
- Part of Microsoft’s OneCode Development group.
- Contributed to Microsoft’s Global Training Resource by delivering video sessions on Advanced ASP.NET
Currently, I am a candidate for a Master of Science degree in Computer Science and working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant. I am confident that with a proactive approach to take up new technical challenges, determination to excel and sound technical knowledge, I will be a valuable asset to your organization.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter