Boost your job application by writing a great cover letter and highlighting a real project from MindSumo in your resume. Learn More >
Sample cover letter for Internship position at barclays
GOT THE JOB? Yes
To seek an opportunity in which my technical, managerial, problem-solving and human relation skills will grow and retain your customer base. To work in a challenging environment that furnishes growth and career enhancement.
|Intermediate/+2||Maharashtra State Board||KJ Somaiya Jr College Of Science and Arts||2013||88.67|
|Matriculation||Maharashtra State Board||Fatima High School||2011||93.64|
- Secured Mumbai Rank 144 out of 0.3 million candidates in CET-2013 (Common Engineering Entrance Examination)
- Secured Maharashtra State Rank 1 for Mathematics and Science having secured 149/150 and 98/100 in Std. X
- Cleared Homi Bhabha ,IPM
KEY PROJECTS AND COURSES UNDERTAKEN:
Brick Breaker Game
- A single/multiplayer game, which allows user to move their paddle and save the ball from going off screen
- User can also engage in speed attacks on opposition
Language used: Java
- Completed 10 levels of Mental Arithmetic Course organized by UC MAS board
- Studied and implemented mental calculations, solving problems on abacus
Finance and accounting course –Organized by BSE pvt ltd
- Learnt basic financial knowledge about credit, debit , debentures.
- Prepared a balance sheet and learnt about the same.
Airplane Workshop-Under ‘SAE’-Society of Automative Engineers (April 2014)
- Description: To build a small remote controlled airplane using simple aerodynamic concepts which could be used for surveillance purposes.
- Build an efficient design for the airplane.
- Led the team for proper material designing.
- Designed an appropriate wing that could sustain the weight.
- Programming Languages: C , C++, Java
- Operating Systems: Windows/Linux
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Corporate Relations Executive Officer- Technovanza | VJTI
(April ’14-Present)Elected as a member of sponsorship team to conduct the National Level Technical Festival, Technovanza attended by more than 25,000 students over three days conducting an overall budget of INR 0.3 Million
Sponsorship Co-ordinator – Pratibimb | VJTI (June’14-January’15)
- Co-ordinated the entire sponsorship team and led its operations
- Building experience as a sponsorship manager and organizing VJTI’s cultural event ‘Pratibimb’
- Fluent in the following languages- English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati
- Represented School in ‘Aqua-Regia’- Interschool Science Quiz competition and member of Scouts
Prof. Mrs. Usha Nair
Associate Professor and Head
Dept of Humanities& Management
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter