Applying for a scholarship? Check out our scholarship essays database>
Sample cover letter for Internship position at citi
quantitative finance, enabling me to make valuable contributions to your company.
Highlights of my accomplishments and experience include:
- §Responsible for research and commercial activities of FinLab-UC (Laboratory of Advanced Research in Finance of the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile)
- §Implementation of a service of portfolio valuation for fixed income of all mutual funds and several private banks in Chile. (Every day over 60,000 different Chilean securities are valuated)
- §Researched in models of commodity futures prices and theory of real options valuation
- §Designed and Implementation a service of indexes for the chilean market fixed income
- §Designed and implementation of a service with tools for risk measurement (VaR, Tracking error) of portfolios
- §Implemented term structure models prices (Nelson & Siegel, Svensson, Vasicek) using chilean swaps contracts
- §Presentation to major banks in Chile about the theory and modeling of term structures and portfolio valuation
- §Lecturer of course: “Workshop of Financial Engineering and Applied Finance” at Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- §Managed staff of 20 engineers
I am confident there is a great deal I can contribute to XXXX. I look forward to hearing from you soon to answer any questions you may have regarding my qualifications.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter