Boost your job application by writing a great cover letter and highlighting a real project from MindSumo in your resume. Learn More >
Sample cover letter for Internship position at goldman sachs
Dear Mr. Davis:
I am writing to apply for the position of Investment Banking Analyst that I learned about from the New York Association for the Bankers’ website. Along with my MBA degree in Finance and six months of first-hand experience in investment banking, I am eager to leverage my practical experience and academic knowledge to contribute to your bottom line.
During my work at ABC Company , I have developed the skills and qualifications required filling this position:
• Proven ability to contact potential clients to present information and explain relevant services
• Able to offer advice on the particular investments
• Highly skilled in supporting senior bankers in researching and making marketing pitch materials, making monetary models to value prospective clients, and researching industries as decided by higher management in targeting specific clients or industries
• Hands-on experience in assisting in active equity and merger and acquisition contract execution
• Demonstrated ability to travel to consumer meetings, drafting sessions and road show stops
Goldman Sachs & Co. is committed to providing their clients with advanced customer satisfaction and one-on-one partnership. My experience shows I am highly motivated, with a very strong base of investment banking technical knowledge, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, I take pleasure in working with a diverse group of people both at clients and co-workers within organization.
As n enthusiastic Investment Banking professional, I’d welcome the chance to meet with you to discuss how my education, experience and skills would be beneficial for Goldman Sachs & Co. I will contact your office by phone next week to follow-up on my job application and to arrange a time of meeting. Additionally, I can be reached at (010) 010-0110 or via email at [Email Address]. Thank you for your time and consideration.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter