In the world of healthcare, there is no "one size fits all" solution for different demographics. Healthcare needs undergo changes and adjustments as consumers enter different stages of life, and healthcare products and services should adapt to reflect those changes.
Kaiser Permanente believes healthcare should look very differently in the future to best serve the needs of Millennials.
Highlights of the Millennial Generation:
- Age ranges from 18-29 years old
- Millennials are the largest current demographic in the US
- There are more 23 year olds than any other age in the US
- Millennials have the highest concentration of college graduates than any other group
- Millennials are the most “connected” among all other demographics (mobile devices, social media, etc.)
What do you think healthcare should look like for Millennials? Specifically, please answer the following:
1) What unique technologies/products & services/experiences would you specifically use for Millennial healthcare?
2) What unique marketing channels and messaging would you use to communicate customized Millennial healthcare to potential consumers?
3) Explain why you think your suggestions would improve health in the Millennial demographic.
Criteria: Feel free to use any of the following formats to convey the ideas in your solution:
1) Text-based explanations
2) Storyboards to show the flow of the healthcare consumer experience
3) Sketches, mockups, or other artistic renderings to show different product or marketing ideas
Submissions will be graded on the following criteria:
- Meets Deliverables
will receive $750
will receive $250
|$750.00||Gavin Ovsak Duke University|
|$250.00||Brett LeFevre University of Minnesota|