When it comes to personal care, we have a wide variety of different brands and products. Whether it's moisturizers that are popular among older consumers, or body sprays and deodorants that appeal to teenagers, we've been able to successfully sell to different segments through our product and brand differentiation.
We are specifically interested in developing new personal care products that are targeted towards athletes. Specifically, we are looking to create products that will enhance an athlete's ability to prepare for an athletic event, participate in the event itself, or recuperate afterwards.
Propose an idea for a new personal care product that would specifically help an athlete during the preparation, participation, or recuperation phase of their sport:
1. What is your product and how would it be used by an athlete?
2. What impact would your product have on athletic performance or what benefits it would provide to an athlete?
3. Why is your idea is different or better than existing alternatives?
4. (Optional) Sketches, drawings, advertisements, mock-ups, charts, videos, or anything else that describes your idea and helps us visualize it
Things to consider:
- Your product must be in the personal care space, examples of personal care products include cleansing pads, wipes, body washes, bar soaps, shampoos, conditioners, cotton swabs, deodorants, skin cream, facial tissues, toothpastes, lotions, shaving cream, etc.)
- Do not propose a product that is edible/ingestible (no energy bars, vitamins, etc.)
- Please consider our positions as a manufacturer of personal care products, your proposal should propose a new product, unique to athletes, that we can manufacture, advertise, and sell to great success.
|Top 5 share 7500||Next 5 share 2500|
|1500||Calvin Froehlich Missouri Western State University|
|1500||Meagan Bartlett Columbus State Community College|
|1500||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|1500||Devin Gustus Pasco-Hernando State College|
|1500||A. Courtney University of California at Davis|
|500||Austin Pearl Babson College|
|500||Amy Oberlander Emerson College|
|500||Christina Brindley The Ohio State University|
|500||amberwalters University of Central Florida|
|500||Angshuman Raj Bakersfieldcollege|