|Next Challenge: What’s your disruptive primary packaging design for a skincare product line (exclusively for E-commerce)?|
Getting your car repaired can be a confusing and frustrating process for many of us. To better understand the biggest friction points in the car repair process, we recently conducted a number of qualitative interviews to learn from the experiences of car owners who had recently gotten a vehicle serviced. Our research focused on key findings from three specific stages a consumer goes through when getting a car fixed.
- Arriving at the shop
- Waiting for services (when dropping the car off and returning later is not an option)
- Service walkthrough (when you get an overview of work to be done or an explanation of work that was completed on the vehicle)
The image below highlights the key friction points our research uncovered for these three stages
For this challenge, we'd like you to help us come up with solutions to address one of the key friction points from the image above. Think about times you had to go into a shop to get your vehicle serviced, and propose ideas for how the experience could have been better for you!
Please focus your solution on at least ONE of the key friction points in the image above:
1) Which key friction point did you pick?
2) Propose a product/service/technology solution to reduce or eliminate the friction point you chose.
- Describe the solution in detail - what are the features and how would it work?
- What is the customer's main problem that would be solved by your solution?
- Explain why your solution is better than what is available today
Submissions will be graded on the following criteria:
- 1-10 Scale
will receive $100 each
will receive $50 each
|$100.00||Jennifer Shaffer Georgia Southern University|
|$100.00||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|$100.00||Penni Lewis Louisiana State University in Shreveport|
|$100.00||Oliver Mbugua University of Virginia|
|$100.00||Joey Kassenoff Cornell University|
|$100.00||Anag_bey Kwame University of South Florida|
|$100.00||Lewis Kim University of California, Berkeley|
|$100.00||Kirabo Sarah Makerere University|
|$50.00||Grace M. Florida State University|
|$50.00||Karen Miller West Virginia University|
|$50.00||Cole P Gap year|
|$50.00||Daniele Alves University anhembi Morumbi|
|$50.00||Edilson Gomes de Lima Ibero American|
|$50.00||Hannah Tuten University of Virginia|
|$50.00||Thang Nguyen University of Vermont|
|$50.00||Priscilla Feliciano University of Central Florida|
|$50.00||Jennifer Miller Walden University|
|$50.00||Sang Nguyen McGill University|