|Next Challenge: Help Taco Bell bring craveability to the frozen aisle!|
Who does not crave a snack from time to time? It is that time between the meals when you absolutely must have something sweet, cheesy, salty, chocolaty …or else. You find it, and you have it. It is yummy and satisfying. …but what about your dog? You see those eyes that are asking for a treat as well, making you feel guilty, but only for a moment because you have this amazing new snack that is perfect for your dog. You reach into the pantry, retrieve the snack and feel like a super pet parent! It is healthy and your dog takes time enjoying the snack, beyond just gulping it in one bite.
We are asking for your help in creating the perfect dog snack like this.
Propose a new dog snack for owners to give their dogs. Your solution should include the following:
- A description of your proposed item. What is it made of? What shape and color is it?
- An explanation of how this snack should be used. How does the owner give it to the dog, and how does the dog consumer it? How long does it take the dog to consume the snack?
- An explanation of how the dog will gain satisfaction from the snack experience.
- An image that helps us visualize your proposal.
- We are interested in: caloric satisfaction that will tie the dog over until the next meal; snacks that last longer than one bite; healthy snacks; completely edible snacks; and, snacks that are safe for the dog.
- We are not interested in: human snacks that could be shared with a dog; liquids; snacks like bars the owners breaks into pieces and the dog gulps them all at one time; items requiring more than 2 minutes preparation at home; non-shelf-stable items; and, anything already on the market.
- If your idea uses a geometric design that allows for play, even better!
Submissions will be graded on the following criteria:
- Meets Deliverables
will share $1,000
will share $400
will share $200
|$166.70||ADESH DIXIT Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya|
|$166.70||Sophia T McMaster University|
|$166.70||Meghan Cary Plymouth State University|
|$166.70||Pedro M University of Providence|
|$166.70||Maximilian Mezzomo New York University|
|$166.70||Emily Rose University of Illinois|
|$44.40||Chris Brown University of Central Florida|
|$44.40||Brandon Huff Oregon State University|
|$44.40||Helena McGill Chapman University|
|$44.40||Hermela Arcudi Florida Atlantic University|
|$44.40||Jesse Donahue University of Minnesota|
|$44.40||Meagan Bartlett Columbus State Community College|
|$44.40||Nicole McIntosh Spelman|
|$44.40||heydismontero University of Central Florida|
|$44.40||Nicholas Morrisohn Keene State College|
|$14.30||Christina Thibodeau University of Nebraska - Lincoln|
|$14.30||Jake Jarvis Stlcop|
|$14.30||Ethan Chlebowski North Carolina State University|
|$14.30||Marlena Ruthe Iowa State University of Science and Technology|
|$14.30||Sarah Stewart University of Maine|
|$14.30||jrleonar Syracuse University|
|$14.30||Hayley Blackburn Colorado State University|
|$14.30||Jordon Jellicorse University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|$14.30||Grace Timken California Polytechnic State University|
|$14.30||xiaoqiong cao University of Massachusetts|
|$14.30||Miles White University of South Florida|
|$14.30||Valerie Nunez Savannah College of Art and Design|
|$14.30||Matthew O'Connor University of Massachusetts|
|$14.30||Winona Daniels Auburn University|