Most banks build their customer base through brick and mortar locations, ATMs, and other in-person services. We believe the next wave of banks will be 100% virtual, leveraging technology to make banking more accessible, user-friendly, and efficient.
One of the biggest customer segments for our virtual bank will be Millennials - college students and recent graduates. We need your input in defining your ideal virtual bank, so we can best serve YOU in the future.
Submit answers to the following:
1. Current Bank
- How and when did you select your current bank?
- What do you love about your bank?
- What do you wish your bank did differently?
- What new or improved feature/service would make you consider switching banks?
- What unique rewards and incentives could influence your bank choice?
3. Virtual vs. Physical
- What is one crazy thing our virtual bank could build which would serve you much better than brick and mortar banks?
- What is one thing we might not do as well without physical locations? Any ideas on how to address this weakness?
Top ideas will be original, easy to understand, and have an large potential impact on acquiring new account holders.
|Top 5 share $750||Next 5 share $250|
|$150.00||Craig Kilgo University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee|
|$150.00||Joshua Rodatus Hood College|
|$150.00||Melaina Wright Arizona State University|
|$150.00||Landon Larivee wmitchell|
|$150.00||Keith Hibbard Brigham Young University - Idaho|
|$50.00||Auston Li Cornell University|
|$50.00||Matthew Herald University of Tennessee|
|$50.00||Dania Roach George Washington University|
|$50.00||Bhautik (Brian) Amin Temple University|
|$50.00||Emily Magee Washington University in St. Louis|