|Fortune 500 B2B Services Firm||Next Challenge: How would you promote renters insurance to Millennials?|
A Fortune 500 Company operating in the Human Resources and Staffing space (the Hosting Company) plans on launching a new online offering. They'll be providing Skilled Contractors (candidates) to small and medium sized businesses (with less than 500 employees). This service will be provided to companies located in mid-sized urban areas (e.g. Milwaukee, Charlotte, Phoenix, etc) and operating across all industries.
Imagine Monster.com but with the Hosting Company's expertise matching best-fit candidates with the employer's hiring needs. The core objective here is to improve efficiency for the Hosting Company, the Customer (Employer), and the Candidate; resulting in cost and time savings to all parties. Through this new offering, the Hosting Company would like to innovate their way into a business migration from Face-to-Face to Online, without dehumanizing or commoditizing the process.
Your goal is to build awareness of this service among the candidates and employers. Submit your ideas to the following questions:
1) What channels do you recommend the Hosting Company use to reach and market to Small-and-Medium Businesses who may know the brand, but are not current clients?
2) How can the Hosting Company bring a process that was previously human/touch focused into an online structure without alienating both Employers and Candidates?
- Keep in mind, all parties consider Hosting Company an offline company right now.
- Take into account the demography, culture, and needs of both Candidate and Employer demographics
- It might be helpful propose your idea as it applies to a specific use-case (X company in Y city operating in Z industry), so long as it's applicable beyond those specific industry constraints.
- Your solution must be feasible on a shoestring budget. However, be creative and avoid using existing/traditional marketing challenges including billboards, print, television advertising, etc.
|Top 5 share $750||Next 5 share $250|
|$150.00||Michael Friedman Colorado State University|
|$150.00||Pranjal Mittal Oregon State University|
|$150.00||Emily T Ohio University|
|$150.00||Soma Goutham Wright State University|
|$150.00||Joyce Li North Carolina State University|
|$50.00||Erin D Southern New Hampshire University|
|$50.00||Carl Palumbo Kent State University|
|$50.00||Alex Wong Wilfrid Laurier University|
|$50.00||Kyle Crabb University of Colorado|
|$50.00||Neisha Holliday Southern Polytechnic State University|