|Anonymous Shaving Co.||Next Challenge: How can virtual reality enhance the customer banking experience?|
Dealing with unwanted body hair is a reality of life. As of 2012, women were shaving an average of 12 times a month and 75% of men were shaving their faces every day. Unlike many other parts of daily routines, shaving has had only a few significant advances since the razor was modernized.
Are there more tools or processes that can make the process more efficient, faster, painless, less expensive? With the bevy of technologies including 3D printing, the internet of things, and more at our disposal, we think there are. How do you think it should be done? What will accomplish this?
Propose a new item, idea or process to change the world of shaving:
1. What is your idea?
2. How does it improve the shaving process?
3. Why would your product do well in today's market?
4. (optional) sketches, videos, drawings, mock-ups, charts, graphs or any other visuals to support your argument
Things to consider:
- We're a company that makes shaving products. The best ideas will be ones that make sense from our perspective as a business
- Don't be afraid to think outside the box! Modern technologies are advancing at an incredible rate, so we'd love to see ideas that might not be feasible now but could be in the future.
|Top 5 share $750||Next 5 share $250|
|$150.00||Joshua Kelsey University of Florida|
|$150.00||Sean McLarnan University of Central Florida|
|$150.00||Ryan Lewis University of Central Florida|
|$150.00||Divina Rayos University of Central Florida|
|$50.00||William Burrows Pennsylvania State University|
|$50.00||Alejandro Lepe University of Central Florida|
|$50.00||Rehan Virani University of Central Florida|
|$50.00||Sercan Celik University of Central Florida|
|$50.00||Angela Eaker Indiana University|