|Cabinet Co||Next Challenge: How can one gain financial peace of mind when facing life's uncertainties?|
Kitchen remodels have shown to be a lucrative investment in markets all over the world. Upgrading a kitchen can not only improve quality of life for home residents, but also increase property values. With all sorts of buildings new and old, there are many tricks, techniques, and tools being utilized to maximize the potential of kitchen spaces.
One of the conflicts encountered when remodeling kitchens in homes new and old is the utilization of narrow spaces. Sometimes a design will leave just a small space between a cabinet run and a wall. What is the best way to utilize these small, narrow spaces?
Propose a creative use for narrow cabinet spaces:
1. What is your use for a narrow cabinet space measuring? (Click here for narrow cabinet sizing examples)
2. Why is this the best use of a narrow space?
3. (optional) sketches, CAD renderings, drawings, mock-ups, charts, graphs or any other visuals that support your argument
Things to consider
- CAD renderings are strongly encouraged but not required, please attach as .IGES or .STEP
- Your submission should be a fun, exciting, new outside the box way to utilize a narrow cabinet space in a kitchen. Please do not submit ideas that are plain shelves or similar.
- Please review the the already existing narrow cabinet solutions in the "additional materials" section below and avoid using these ideas
- Cookie sheets and cutting boards are often stored in these cabinets, so please add a creative element if your idea focuses on these items
|Top 5 share $750||Next 5 share $250|
|$150.00||Natalie Lyke Metrostate|
|$150.00||Gabriel Fishbein University of Maryland|
|$150.00||Tynaisha Zambrana City University of New York|
|$150.00||Alexander Malin Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute|
|$150.00||Tarun Jha University of Florida|
|$50.00||Tony Austin Fvtc|
|$50.00||Shirley Jin Cornell University|
|$50.00||Rachel Baruch New York University|
|$50.00||Alyssa Michel University of North Florida|
|$50.00||Miguel Martinez University of Texas at El Paso|