Taco Bell has become synonymous with an inherent "craveability" factor, enticing customers with their bold flavors, innovative combinations, and satisfying textures. The brand has successfully created a niche in the fast-food industry by consistently delivering dishes that generate intense cravings among consumers.
As many restaurants continue to come up with ways for their customers to enjoy their foods at home, we want to know how we can bring Taco Bell’s craveability experience to the frozen food aisle!
What Taco Bell menu items do you consider the epitome of craveability? Describe the flavors, textures, and overall experience.
- What times or in what circumstances do you find cravings the strongest?
- What role does packaging and/or marketing play in?
What is your idea for how Taco Bell can bring this craveability to the frozen food section and best replicate this experience to our consumers at home?
- Please describe the product idea in detail (texture, size, quantity, ingredients, etc.)
- Why is your idea even better than what's currently available on the market?
- What is the ideal channel and/or store location for ?
- What is the ideal cook preparation and time?
Please attach an artistic rendering of your idea (a sketch, drawing, mockup, etc.)!
Submissions will be graded on the following criteria:
- 1-10 Scale
will share $1,000
will share $400
will share $200
|Leaders will be displayed here once submissions are reviewed.