|MindSumo||Next Challenge: Calling Millennials and Gen Z! How should we redesign the exterior of our cakes to sell in grocery stores?|
Attention solvers: We’re looking to YOU to help us design a KILLER swag item for an upcoming innovation conference! We want to break outside the traditional branded pens, water bottles, portable chargers and keychains and wow conference goers with a piece of original swag that represents the innovation/ideation journey. Let’s showcase your creativity and skills to all of the top innovation folks around the U.S.! Here are a few details:
- Who: Upper-level innovation and insights executives across all industries
- Number of attendees (# items we’ll need to bring): ~300
- Budget range: ~$5-$8/piece
- What must be included: MindSumo logo (attached in extra materials)
- Optional to include: A slogan, quote or whatever else you come up with that represents MindSumo!
- Note: This needs to be something that can be mass-produced feasibly
Keep in mind, we’re going to be telling the MindSumo story so feel free to include any info on how you came up with your idea and what all you did before hitting the “submit” button.
We’re so excited to include you all on this project and can’t wait to see what you come up with!
What is your idea for a KILLER outside-the-box MindSumo swag item?
- What item will we be handing out? What will it say and where?
What can you tell us about the journey of your idea?
Please attach an artistic rendering of your idea (sketch, mockup, design, etc.).
Submissions will be graded on the following criteria:
- Meets Deliverables
will receive $600
will receive $350 each
will receive $100 each
|$600.00||Sumana Mahata UCSD|
|$350.00||Coreen Musiega University of Nairobi|
|$100.00||Ruth-Ellen Alcendor Liberty University|
|$100.00||Matthew Gaiser Queen's University|
|$100.00||Ana Lucia Diaz Universidad de Nariño|